Canada’s AI at VivaTech 2024
This year, Canada’s AI will take center stage at VivaTech 2024 from May 22 to 25, featuring a delegation of companies representing our rich AI ecosystem, orchestrated by Scale AI, in collaboration with the Trade Commissioner Service and the Canadian Embassy in Paris.
As part of VivaTech 2024, Scale AI has been designated the official organizer of the Canada Pavilion. This presence aims to:
- Give visibility to Canada as an international leader in AI.
- Showcase the Canadian AI ecosystem at the largest technology event in Europe.
- Highlight Canadian companies, foster connections among them, and facilitate meetings with major technology players on-site.
The Trade Commissioner Service is proud to partner with the VivaTech 2024 event to offer companies personalized support to accelerate their international expansion.
Call for Applications: Your Organization at VivaTech 2024
In this context, Scale AI and the Trade Commissioner Service launch this call for applications for Canadian AI companies wishing to participate in the official Canadian delegation to the AI ecosystem at VivaTech in May 2024.
This call for applications is open to AI companies looking to showcase their expertise in artificial intelligence to European players, explore new business opportunities, and initiate fruitful collaborations with potential clients, partners, and suppliers abroad.
As part of this call for applications, Scale AI, in collaboration with the Trade Commissioner Service, will select up to 30 Canadian AI companies to participate in the delegation.
Each participating company will benefit from the following advantages:
- Presence of your organization at the Canada Pavilion located in exhibition hall 2 at VivaTech (half a day per organization, on the first 3 days of the event).
- 2 individual passes for your organization for the 4 days of the event.
- Meetings with industry players and major European groups.
- Meetings with trade commissioners working in the field of AI in France and in Europe, allowing you to explore new business opportunities through valuable advice and a business-to-business meeting program.
- Speaking opportunity during the event – to be confirmed and at the discretion of the Scale AI and VivaTech teams.
- Discounts on accommodation and transportation.
- Reimbursement of eligible expenses up to 50%, for a maximum total of $5,000 for your organization upon presentation of supporting documents.
Selection Criteria for Delegation Members
- Your company is based in Canada.
- You have AI technology or a value-added AI solution.
- Your organization is ready to do business in Europe.
- You have the necessary resources to support your marketing efforts in Europe.
Canadian AI companies interested in participating in this delegation have until February 26 to submit their applications.
The selected companies to participate in the delegation will be contacted before March 11.
To submit your application, complete the following form:
Expo Porte de Versailles, Paris, France
May 22 to 25, 2024