Do you have a project to integrate artificial intelligence into your supply chain or would you like to learn more about it?
Start your AI project on the right foot!
From January 23 to February 23, take part in the pan-Canadian AI SPRINT TO BLUEPRINT program to benefit from:
- A series of meetings in small groups, focused on accelerating the implementation of your AI project
- Personalized support to build the AI project that will truly meet your business challenges
- Advice from AI specialists to incorporate best practices into your planning
- The opportunity to obtain funding for your project thanks to Scale AI
Take advantage of this support program to implement a concrete AI project that will help you achieve your business objectives:
- Ensure visibility and transparency across your supply chain
- Reduce decision-making risk with real-time data
- Detect and respond quickly to demand changes
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs by automating your processes
- Decrease the financial risks associated with your AI project thanks to Scale AI’s funding and support
- Presentations by experts on key topics in IA, group discussions and creation of a customized roadmap outlining the various stages of your project.
- Three two-hour meetings. Each meeting will take place every two weeks.
Registration deadline: January 18, 2023
- Click here to register with the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade
- Click here to register with the Toronto Region Board of Trade
- Click here to register with the Kitchener Waterloo Chamber of Commerce
- Click here to register with the Ottawa Board of Trade
- Click here to register with the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
An initiative of the CCMM, in collaboration with Scale AI.
Virtual activities and content