Drive your competitiveness by integrating AI into your supply chain solutions and get funding for your project!
From Monday, November 7 to Thursday, December 8, 2022
Do you have a project to integrate artificial intelligence into your supply chain or would you like to learn more about it?
Take part in the new Canada-wide SPRINT TO BLUEPRINT program to:
- Discuss key topics and best practices in AI
- Get coaching from experts in the field
- Prepare a customized roadmap to guide you in the implementation of your AI project.*
*Up to 50% of your total project costs could get funded by Scale AI.
Discover the opportunity that AI presents.
- Ensure visibility and transparency across your supply chain
- Reduce decision-making risk with real-time data
- Detect and respond quickly to demand changes
- Increase efficiency and reduce costs by automating your processes
Get the support of a vast network of experts and suppliers for the development of your project!
Presentations by experts on key topics in IA, group discussions and creation of a customized roadmap outlining the various stages of your project.
Three two-hour meetings. Each meeting will take place every two weeks.
Registration deadline: October 24, 2022
Virtual activities and content