As part of its AI for Healthcare event held on April 4th in Montreal, Scale AI brought together members of the Canadian healthcare network for a series of discussions on AI adoption, in order for organizations to learn more about Scale AI’s Call for Projects and to meet potential AI service providers.
Agenda of the event:
- 9:30 a.m. – Welcoming participants
- 10 a.m. – Presentation of Scale AI’s Call for Projects, including selection criteria and submission process (watch the recording & download the presentation)
- 10:30 a.m. – Panel with hospitals to showcase real projects and talk about key elements to implement successful AI projects in the healthcare sector (watch the recording)
- 11 a.m. – Panel with AI service providers on how they are using AI to transform the healthcare sector (watch the recording)
- 11:30 a.m. – Curated one-on-one meetings between hospitals and service providers to foster collaboration
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch & networking
Scale AI’s Call for Projects is open until May 15, 2023 – Click here to submit a project.
6795 Rue Marconi #200
April 4, 2023